What video editor do you use for ph3 professional

You can find a list of commonly used video editors here.

Reactions: SonoraMx
Why do you have to yell about it being free? Anyway- you should have iMovie already (as has been pointed out), it is more than adequate for basic edits.

If your running boot camp or parrallels there are some free Windows apps which have been discussed in various threads here, some get good recommendations.

When/if you decide you want something a little better FCPX on OSX seems to be good value for what it offers.

Davinci is also on a good FREE one but does need a good processor to run well Blackmagic Design: DaVinci Resolve 12 There are even DJI colour lut files on the DJI site for colour grading . Plus it works on MAC and PC. :)

Flyboy. But why the 4K videos that i take, when i play them in my iMac its very slow and doesnt looks good

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Your computer has to be up to the task. How old is your iMac? They have been around for a long time. My iMac was built in late 2015. It has a 3.2 Ghz Intel Core i5 processor and I have 16 GB of RAM. What are the specs on yours? Processing 4K video takes a lot of computing power and a lot of older computers are just not capable of handling all that data. If it isn't, the software won't make much difference.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1