What Transmitter should I buy?

Reaction score
Currently I own a 7 channel channel black pearl sma and my immersion 600mw just went out (I think). I was looking to get a new one and was wondering if I should upgrade to a better TX or just get the same one. I only had the immersion for a week and half so I am kind of timid of it. I am willing to upgrade to anything that will be the best in terms of performance. Advice is much appreciated and Happy New Year.

The Immersion is the best on the market IMHO. It is very robust if used correctly.

Make sure the antenna is correctly connected and do not remove the shrink wrap. If your TX has just died without you having abused it in any way, return it, as it may be faulty.

Avoid the 2W / 2000mW high power TXs, as they just sap a lot of power and do not give you anything more in terms of range.

noiseboy72 said:
The Immersion is the best on the market IMHO. It is very robust if used correctly.

Make sure the antenna is correctly connected and do not remove the shrink wrap. If your TX has just died without you having abused it in any way, return it, as it may be faulty.

Avoid the 2W / 2000mW high power TXs, as they just sap a lot of power and do not give you anything more in terms of range.
Ya I have done nothing that I know of. It worked for 3 days then just quit on me. I did remove the shrink wrap though. I hope that that is the cause

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20