What to do with this extra Moto G

Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions with what to do with this $30 Moto G after the iOS app comes out?

Anyone have any suggestions with what to do with this $30 Moto G after the iOS app comes out?
mp3 player. Streaming music player. Audible audio books player. Kindle e-book reader. You Tube viewer. Watch movies. Play games.

Please accept this comment with the humor with which it is written!

For those of us not symbiotically attached to any of the Apple products, the answer has to do with locations where the sun doesn't shine.

Just kidding of course. I have a drawer full of technology that has passed its "use by" date including iPhones, iPads, and iPods. All were purchased for my son as he grew into and out of their use. I'm left with only a gigantic iPaid!

I plan to:
(1) Root it and install Android 5.x, just to see the latest in Android UI. I like to keep up on the industry and back my platform choices with actual experience.
(2) Use it to play with the free Android stuff Amazon releases every day
(3) Use it as a video player at the gym, where I don't want to risk my real phone falling and breaking during exercise.

Please accept this comment with the humor with which it is written!

For those of us not symbiotically attached to any of the Apple products, the answer has to do with locations where the sun doesn't shine.

Just kidding of course. I have a drawer full of technology that has passed its "use by" date including iPhones, iPads, and iPods. All were purchased for my son as he grew into and out of their use. I'm left with only a gigantic iPaid!
Ditto!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers