What the last version for APP & AIRCRAFT & RC ?

Reaction score
Hi
What the last version for APP & AIRCRAFT & RC ?
i have contact dji support for my p3p their no signal for my camera
and my app 2.8
the aircraft 1.8
the rc 1.6
they ask me to upgrade the remote !!!
but the remote not accept the update and not ask me on the app to upgrade soooo ????
13100979_1094540083920979_994274779_n.jpg

I did the 1.8.80 update last night, and now I have the same versions as you - and my system is very happy with that

Have you seen the results.txt file on your memorycard af update - it should tell you of the update was succesfull

Otherwise, try updating one more time

I still think there's a bug in the app because every once in a while, I'll get "firmware update required" when I first boot everything up. After a few seconds it goes away and tells me everything is up to date. Once, the message lasted long enough that I clicked on the update required message and it told me the RC needed an update. Even downloaded it and gave me the option to install it. I knew it was already on the latest so I exited that screen and came back and it said everything was the latest. So there looks to be a bug there somewhere.

Mike

You have the latest. Tell them the version numbers and ask what exactly they want you to do now? I believe there is some misunderstanding somewhere.

I still think there's a bug in the app because every once in a while, I'll get "firmware update required" when I first boot everything up. After a few seconds it goes away and tells me everything is up to date. Once, the message lasted long enough that I clicked on the update required message and it told me the RC needed an update. Even downloaded it and gave me the option to install it. I knew it was already on the latest so I exited that screen and came back and it said everything was the latest. So there looks to be a bug there somewhere.

Mike

I agree with Mike, once in a while, I also get "Firmware update required". Sometimes it goes away on it's own and sometimes it doesn't. I just power off my RC and back ON and it's usually good to go. This happens with my Nexus 6P and my Nexus 7 2013.

I agree with Mike, once in a while, I also get "Firmware update required". Sometimes it goes away on it's own and sometimes it doesn't. I just power off my RC and back ON and it's usually good to go. This happens with my Nexus 6P and my Nexus 7 2013.
I never saw this kind of false message. Are you following a proper starting sequence:

RC >>>> AC >>>>> Go App

Go app should not generate wrong message anyway and may be a bug in Go App.

I never saw this kind of false message. Are you following a proper starting sequence:

RC >>>> AC >>>>> Go App

Go app should not generate wrong message anyway and may be a bug in Go App.

Yes Sir! I saw/read that thread on the proper boot-up sequence. ;)

In most cases it's fine, but sometimes I get that message. Most times it goes away a few seconds after.

Mike
I'm currently having same issue as u. Only now since I reinstalled app it says N/A next to the versions ughhh

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.