What the * is going on with the lights?

Reaction score
Does anyone have a guide to the lights? Since upgrading firmware, activating NAZA and IOC I can't make heads or tails of the light codes. It used to light green once sat. was ready. Now green , red red red... That is not on my chart. The front lights don't come on at all till the motors start...

GPS os working as course and home lock work like a dream.

Thanks.

Pull_Up said:
Yep, one of the reasons DJI say don't activate NAZAM mode unless you are experienced and/or have some help to understand all the differences... :shock:

And no one helped you? You just came out of the tube knowing everything?

No, I knew nothing about NAZA mode - so the last thing I wanted to do was flick the switch and see what happened and I heeded the warning in the manual. I researched what the extra modes did to make sure it was something I wanted to do, I read the DJI wiki under the NAZA-M-V2 section to get an idea of how the operation would be different, I learnt the new light sequences as they are very different, I searched this forum and others for posts about others' experiences, used Google and YouTube a bit, then made the change.

Personally $1200 is a hell of a lot of money to me so I wanted to be **** sure nothing I was going to do (having been cautioned about it in the manual) wasn't going to bite me in the arse and the wallet!

But everyone's different - makes the world more interesting! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers