what the best way to remove fish eyes from photos and videos

Reaction score
I know you can put it in a editor and mess with the settings. But it there a one click fix and pre-made file that other use? Or that you use that you would be so kind as to shear it?

Re: what the best way to remove fish eyes from photos and vi

DJI is expecting everyone has Photoshop or Lightroom for photo's only. Those both have lens correction profiles for the phantom that correct the fisheye look automatically.

While I have Lightroom I do not have a current version of photoshop that has the lens profiles.

However I do have Final Cut Pro and found a free plugin that removes the fisheye. I'll post what it is when I get home.

The best way is to use Adobe profile, because it can remove complex (aka moustasche) distorsions.

PhantomNoob said:
I use FCPX, and this is the wide angle filter I use to correct fisheye. It's free as well, you'll also find other free filters on that page.

http://www.alex4d.com/7-alex4d-wide-angle-fix-effect

Thats the plugin I was talking about.

PhantomNoob what exact settings are you using with this plugin, because by default it just has gopro lens profiles. I end up going into custom and playing around with it until I got it looking as best as possible.

What about is guys who use iPads ??

MikesTooLz said:
PhantomNoob what exact settings are you using with this plugin, because by default it just has gopro lens profiles. I end up going into custom and playing around with it until I got it looking as best as possible.

That's what I do as well... boils down to what settings I use on the GoPro to what level filter I apply.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic