What tablets work well with the Phantom 3?

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Thinking of grabbing a tablet purely to use with my P3S. Currently I am using my iPhone 5 which works well but I'm looking at tablets so the screen size is a bit larger as sometimes the phone is a little hard to see things on.

So I'm wondering what folks are using tablet wise and what works well? I'll probably pick something up used, so it won't be cutting edge kit - probably an older tablet or iPad. Any suggestions? I have no preference between iOS or Android, just whatever works well.

Thanks.

Hi folks,

Thinking of grabbing a tablet purely to use with my P3S. Currently I am using my iPhone 5 which works well but I'm looking at tablets so the screen size is a bit larger as sometimes the phone is a little hard to see things on.

So I'm wondering what folks are using tablet wise and what works well? I'll probably pick something up used, so it won't be cutting edge kit - probably an older tablet or iPad. Any suggestions? I have no preference between iOS or Android, just whatever works well.

Thanks.
Not a drone owner yet, but I searched this out in the threads here, and I think the consensus is iPad Air2 and iPad Mini 4 are top contenders. I'm facing the same question, and will probably go with an iPad Air 2 with cellular and wifi.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31