What small FPV Quads are out there

Reaction score
As the weather has been bad in the uk I have been looking for something small that can fly indoors that can connect to my Headplay goggles.

Anyone any recommendations?

Hi fin032
Yep I live in Yorkshire, and the winter weather is C*%p
I have no qualms about suggesting the Hubsan H107D X4 FPV mini quadcopter (around £75.00 to £85.00 ebay)
I have two of these little beauties, great for indoor flying, and will connect to my HeadPlay goggles with no problem.
The H107D x4 does not have altitude stabilization, so its a bit more challenging than flying in Atti mode.
However the H107D X4 Plus does have altitude stabilization, but at circa £159.00 its a bit more pricey.
The beauty of the H107D X4 is that they are BNF (Bind N Fly), I lost one in a river, so just spent £47.00 for a new BNF X4 so only half the price to replace in the event of a cockup.
Well have a good New Year, and keep twiddling those sticks.
Waylander

Hi fin032
Yep I live in Yorkshire, and the winter weather is C*%p
I have no qualms about suggesting the Hubsan H107D X4 FPV mini quadcopter (around £75.00 to £85.00 ebay)
I have two of these little beauties, great for indoor flying, and will connect to my HeadPlay goggles with no problem.
The H107D x4 does not have altitude stabilization, so its a bit more challenging than flying in Atti mode.
However the H107D X4 Plus does have altitude stabilization, but at circa £159.00 its a bit more pricey.
The beauty of the H107D X4 is that they are BNF (Bind N Fly), I lost one in a river, so just spent £47.00 for a new BNF X4 so only half the price to replace in the event of a cockup.
Well have a good New Year, and keep twiddling those sticks.
Waylander

Thanks for the reply waylander. I have had a hubsan x4 with the cam for ages now. Learned how to fly that before I had a Phantom. Here is a small vid

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I never knew the FPV model could connect to the Headplays. Does the controller have a HDMI output?

What do you think of the Blade nano qx fpv? I see they have it flying around at the Headplay office.

Last edited:
Hi fin032
No the H107D X4 controller does not have a HDMI output, it has a 3.5mm jack "Video out socket", but I've never tried it.
It will however connect to the headplay, you will need an antenna connected to the Headplay, and you will have to mess around with Channel selection
to find the correct one, but when you do you will find that it works OK.

Sorry I dont know anything about the Blade nano qx ftp.

PS did the dogs ever catch the H107c....

What a great way to give the dogs a quick walk :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31