What Next ?

Reaction score
I’m thinking of upgrading my Phantom 3 advanced, that I’ve had for around 18 months, with semi retirement lurking I fancy doing a bit of professional work, ie. weddings, businesses, churches, maybe building sites to avoid scaffolding, that sort of thing... and I have in mind the Pro plus 4 Obsidian as I like the idea of a permanent bright screen, that can be seen in all weathers, rather than trying to shade my mini iPad,
But are pictures and videos easy enough to download off and onto other devices, does anybody have any advice ?? or suggestions??
Every little helps..... thanks

Reactions: infinite
Pictures are saved to a micro sd card in the bird just like the P3A. You can either remove the card or plug the bird into your computer to download them.
I have the Obsidian and love it. One sexy looking bird.
zzzw.jpg zzzx.jpg

Remember, if your remote screen decides to stop working or freeze, you're SOL. And, it's not as infrequent as it should be. In fact, I'd never buy a Plus, just because I have no faith in them.

Reactions: Mattron
Does look good.. have you ever had any problems with the screen ???

Currently, I use the CrystalSky so I can switch it out among my 3 drones.
I previously had a White P4P+ and never had any trouble with the screen or remote.
Here's a shot of the screen in very bright sunlight.
zzzf.jpg

the Pro plus 4 Obsidian
Just keep in mind that many of the recommended and useful 3rd party apps are not available for the Plus version. Your money may be better spent putting that extra money towards a newer tablet that can run everything and would be able to be transferred to a future bird, too. My $0.02.

Thanks Guys.... So now I’m thinking Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian with Crystal Sky monitor.... better check my bank balance again.... !!!

Remember, if your remote screen decides to stop working or freeze, you're SOL. And, it's not as infrequent as it should be. In fact, I'd never buy a Plus, just because I have no faith in them.

Yeah I plan on getting P4P Obsidian but I wouldn’t get the plus for the exact reason you just stated. And also P4P+ runs on android if I’m not mistaken ? I’ve always used iOS with everything, not that it’s better.

I had a P4P+ and sold it quickly. Any screen (built in or clipped on), in bright sun, has too much glare for my use when I want to have a sharp, high contrast, and saturated image to guide my photography or cinematography. The Epson BT-300 glasses worked MUCH BETTER. On the other hand, with my Mavic Air, when I am not shooting critical shots, an iPhoneX fits the bill.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20