What Need advice on dedicated tablet for P4P & Litchiet for P4P & Litchi?

HLS

Reaction score
I have a P4P+. Just bought a regular controller so I can use Litchi. What is the best tablet to use exclusively with P4P & Litchi? I Plan to use the P4P+ controller when using DJI Go App. I lean toward Android but would consider Apple. I really appreciate any advice.
Thanks

I have a P4P+. Just bought a regular controller so I can use Litchi. What is the best tablet to use exclusively with P4P & Litchi? I Plan to use the P4P+ controller when using DJI Go App. I lean toward Android but would consider Apple. I really appreciate any advice.
I have been using the Huawei M3 (not Lite version) since last year and it is outstanding as a flight tablet for Go 4 and Litchi.

From what I have seen tablet preferences vary a great deal. I have had good performance from an Nvidia Shield K1, with my only real issue with it being that it isn't very bright and can be hard to see in sunlight. I recently upgraded to an Ipad Pro 9.7 with cellular service, and so far it has been excellent, and it is considerably brighter than the Shield. I fly Litchi and Go 4 with both tablets.

I have been using the Huawei M3 (not Lite version) since last year and it is outstanding as a flight tablet for Go 4 and Litchi.
Thanks for the input. Do you feel the screen has adequate brightness? You have some great photos on your website. May I ask where are the photos taken?

From what I have seen tablet preferences vary a great deal. I have had good performance from an Nvidia Shield K1, with my only real issue with it being that it isn't very bright and can be hard to see in sunlight. I recently upgraded to an Ipad Pro 9.7 with cellular service, and so far it has been excellent, and it is considerably brighter than the Shield. I fly Litchi and Go 4 with both tablets.
Good information. How do you deal with no GPS on the Ipad 9.7?
Thanks

Thanks for the input. Do you feel the screen has adequate brightness?
Unless you pay for something like Crystalsky, no tablet is good in bright sunlight.
I usually find a shady tree or something else to use as a sunshade and the screen brightness is very good.
How do you deal with no GPS on the Ipad 9.7?
Apple provide GPS with their cellular capable iPads. It's the wifi only iPads that lack GPS.
But the Phantom has a good GPS receiver that it uses for all flight functions.
The only things that require GPS in the tablet are Follow-me flying and resetting the home point to the current location of the controller (used when frying from a moving car or boat etc)

As Meta4 says, the cellular IPads have a GPS. That's important to me since I also use the IPad for ground structure photos, and for my purposes, these must be geo-tagged, which the cellular enabled IPad pro 9.7 provides. It also has a 12 megapixel camera, but that's another story.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4