What music do you prefer in your headphones while flying? :)

Reaction score
Hewwo!

As the topic says, what music(if any) do you prefer to listen to while flying, to enhance your experience/make you more focused?

I prefer psychedelic'ish ambient or chillout-music:

Please share a youtube-link to an example, if possible. Here's an example of one of my favorites:

http://youtu.be/HXVylY69wRI

Curious! :)

Sinc. SmoothS

Re: What music do you prefer in your headphones while flying

You really should be more focused on your environment and listening for other aircraft that might be in the area.

harbourside said:
You really should be more focused on your environment and listening for other aircraft that might be in the area.

You are totally right, but in my opinion it varies alot with the purpose of the flight. If I'm on a flight mostly cruising in safe height in ATTI mode, I like to have some ambience-music, it makes me more creative in my photographing :)

I guess its very individual, how you multitask, some people can study with music for example, some people can't. :)

//SmoothS

For a lot of folks, a little soundtrack actually makes them MORE focused. Granted, you might not hear external noises as well... but I guess it depends on where and how you're flying whether that's really of utmost importance.

I don't wear headphones/listen to music when I fly... but don't really have a problem with those that do.

I like to hear my surroundings and the quad if it is close enough. If I wore headphones not only will bystanders think I am looking in windows but listening to their private conversations too! :shock:

LuvMyTJ said:
If I wore headphones not only will bystanders think I am looking in windows but listening to their private conversations too! :shock:

Heh. Hadn't thought about that... but you're so right.

Yeah, I think wearing headphones while flying is almost the same as driving a car with headphones. :lol:

Gotta be aware of surroundings at all times. :lol:

This is what I'd imagine listening to though. :lol:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppgh-tm24eU[/youtube]

I'm probably better off not listening to music because when I think of music & heli's together this comes to mind...

Ride of the Valkyries baby! :twisted:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30QzJKCUekQ[/youtube]

I much rather listen to the blades of the Phantom. You can hear if the bird is having issues or if it's flying appropriately just by the sound.

I would be totally disassociated with my surroundings and be uncomfortable.

justin bieber!!! "I am so awesome"

i had to sorry!!!!! :D whats life without some fun right?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20