What LED display do you get in this situation?

Reaction score
A simple question;
All warmed up, and full GPS locked on, what LED display do you see with IOC off & GPS selected.

The reason for the question is that MOQuad gets a series of 2 greens, but I get a series of single greens.

And we want to know why :?:

discv said:
A simple question;
All warmed up, and full GPS locked on, what LED display do you see with IOC off & GPS selected.

The reason for the question is that MOQuad gets a series of 2 greens, but I get a series of single greens.

And we want to know why :?:
With new firmware 3.1 :
GREEN or GREEN GREEN. ready to fly
GREEN 20 times: Home Lock position recorded.

+1
green green sticks not in center, usually your throttle will be at the bottom,
green both sticks in center.

Looks like I am not going to get the simple answer I was looking for.

What I suspect- is that the firmware upgrade changes the LED indications.

I THINK that [IOC at OFF- GPS on] - pre upgrade produces a single green sequence.

After upgrade a double green sequence is produced. And I suspect that this reverts to a single green when the motors are armed.

discv said:

I THINK that [IOC at OFF- GPS on] - pre upgrade produces a single green sequence.

After upgrade a double green sequence is produced. And I suspect that this reverts to a single green when the motors are armed.

Thats Correct on 3 points you said.

No. It does not matter if the motors are spinning or not.

One green means both sticks are centered. Two green means one (or both) sticks are not centered. Before taking off, even with the motors stopped, you will get two flashes if your throttle is all the way at the bottom. When you move it centered, you will get just 1 flash.

Darrell1 said:
No. It does not matter if the motors are spinning or not.

One green means both sticks are centered. Two green means one (or both) sticks are not centered. Before taking off, even with the motors stopped, you will get two flashes if your throttle is all the way at the bottom. When you move it centered, you will get just 1 flash.
The assumption is that the sticks are centred- except throttle, which has no effect.
The question is to establish the change in LED display with the new firmware.

discv said:
except throttle, which has no effect.

Incorrect. With the new firmware, the throttle position matters.

My guess is DJI will soon be releasing transmitters with a spring to center the throttle, since it is no longer really is throttle. Above 50% is now to climb, below 50% is now to descend.

discv said:

Just out of curiosity, in the Assistant, do your stick positions (except throttle) show a -5? Mine show a -5 and I have the double green, as well. I was just wondering if the Phantom perceives the -5 as a stick out of position.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4