What kind of RF Connectors on Skyzone FPV Goggles

Reaction score
I'm trying to order some Circularly Polarized Antennas (from FPVLR.com) for a set of Skyzone FPV Goggles that I ordered from HobbyKing (China Warehouse). Since the shipment hasn't arrived yet, I can't take a picture to show FPVLR the connectors.

If there are any Skyzone FPV Goggle owners out there, would you please snap a photo of the antenna connectors and post them here?

Thanks in advance :!:

Just curious, did yo do any googleing before asking?

by google'in 'SkyZone HD antenna connector' and clicking on the first result I got here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2036458

and this is what you are looking for:

Dual Antennas - The unit comes with two vertical omni stock 50ohm antennas with sma connectors.

evilfurryone said:
YES!

evilfurryone said:
Dual Antennas - The unit comes with two vertical omni stock 50ohm antennas with sma connectors.
Okay smarty pants, NO shi+ it's a SMA Connector. I already knew that. I asked for a picture that I could provide to an antenna manufacturer. Care to redeem yourself by uploading a photo of YOUR connector?

P.S.: Before you ask, yes I DID read down to post #11 (http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost ... stcount=11) who said "The goggles connector is female" but having purchased many RF pigtail cable assemblies on eBay you would not believe how many people get confused by connector terminology. I have found only a lonesome few who understand the difference between SMA, and Reverse Polarity (RP-)SMA, and how to correctly identify the genders of each. :p

ATC Drone Flyer said:
evilfurryone said:
YES!

Well. I don't own those goggles but I just did a google search and found multiple photos and even a data sheet from the manufacturer that all showed the connectors as sma. If you're still not convinced you could always wait for yours to arrive for confirmation.

I technically own a pair, but before I had a chance to use them the LCD burned out and I had to send them back to China. That was about 4 weeks ago. Still waiting for the replacement pair to arrive.

Mike said:
Well. I don't own those goggles but I just did a google search and found multiple photos and even a data sheet from the manufacturer that all showed the connectors as sma. If you're still not convinced you could always wait for yours to arrive for confirmation.
How about a link to one of those photos you found?

Thank you!

In case anyone else might need the answer to this question in the future, here it is:

sky01.jpg

:p

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4