What is your max distance on a single charge ?

That's insane! That's like, over 4 miles!

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's insane! That's like, over 4 miles!

I believe on one charge you should be able to get 5.5 miles on factory battery without running too low and damaging it. I had 26% left.

I believe on one charge you should be able to get 5.5 miles on factory battery without running too low and damaging it. I had 26% left.
Going at what speed?

No battery mod but bird is. 3.04 out and back and battery read 98% at start . 25% at end .
Image-1.jpg Is pushing it .

Reactions: GaDrone
Dirkclod, looks like I have some room to push mine more. You got 6.2 miles...wow
Look in my media and you will see the rth. It had started raining a little and the gimbal don't care for that :) lol

Look in my media and you will see the rth. It had started raining a little and the gimbal don't care for that :) lol

I'm getting "The member limits who can view their profile".

I'm getting "The member limits who can view their profile".
I will look at that and fix it. Don't know how that happened . Whoops :eek:

You fixed it. Nice videos!!
Not sure what that was about unless ya have to follow which I did. Those are just test runs but I like to just mess :).lol
And Jam:rolleyes:

You fixed it. Nice videos!!
If you will notice most of my long runs it cloudy like that .High humidity . I wonder about that .
Some have told me water absorbs 2.4 but I don't think so.

If you will notice most of my long runs it cloudy like that .High humidity . I wonder about that .
Some have told me water absorbs 2.4 but I don't think so.

I have heard the same about water. I was told to stay up pretty high off of the lake I fly at. I only try when I'm in my boat in case I have an issue anyways. Not much recovering from a lake dunk...

I guess I haven't pushed mine, yet...I've been out a few times but, the weather has been like C**P here... And cold.. Anyone have any COLD issues with theirs?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic