What is wrong with my phantom?

Reaction score
So everything was going good, The compass was a bit screwed up and so i decided to plug it in and run an advanced calibration. I seen there was an update so I updated the phantom and now this is what is happening. Nothing inside is broken or disconnected. the motor spins freely when I spin it. The motor pulses even when the phantom is plugged into the comp via usb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvU14Ka ... e=youtu.be

Wait...when you plugged it in, did you go directly for advanced calibration without checking the numbers to see which one you need to do (basic/advanced) ? If the compass was screwed up then you should have calibrated somewhere else i.e an open grassy field where you're away from power lines or large buildings that can cause interference. but check the numbers first before doing that, and update your controller.

The compass isn't really the problem right now, the problem is that motor #3 is on when the others are not. The motor even tries to move while plugged in to the comp. Is it possible to roll back the firmware? This only happened after I upgraded to the new firmware. is it possible the esc could be broken even though the leds are working.

1. What version of the Phantom exactly?

2. After you did the firmware update, did you also apply the phantom default settings from their website? Also double-check to make sure the mixer type listed in the NAZA assistant is still set to "Quad X"

Version is 1.1.1 The default setting have been applied and the tx and motor orientation settings have been switched back to normal. The phantom doesn't start, the motor only pulses like there is an error. For some reason I cant log into the Naza software either it might be down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav