What is wise to do? P3S 1.6 update 3 times 1.5 downgrade 3 times.

Reaction score
So guy's i have tried to update the firmware 1.6 about 3 Times now.. with poor results of 50 meter altitude and about 200 meters in a straigt line.

And everytime i downgrade to 1.5 i get 120 meters altitude and 500 meters in straight line.

So what is wise to do here upgrade to 1.6 and send the craft to DJI to get look after? (i got an RMA)
Or just leave it at 1.5 and wait it out ? Beacause im afraid that when i leave it at 1.5 and something goes wrong they will not give me the warranty because of negligence on staying at 1.5.?

I am about to send mine back .I have the same problem along with many others I downgraded to 1.5 but it made no difference to my 15 m range .I will just tell them what I have tried .You and I haven't crashed so I can't see that there they would have a problem with tiring to solve the problem . On the form they want the last months worth of flights uploaded off your tablet That would be zero flights for me !! I bought an Advanced it's so much better.Although the Vedic quality is not as good which is strange .I need to learn more about the settings.

I am about to send mine back .I have the same problem along with many others I downgraded to 1.5 but it made no difference to my 15 m range .I will just tell them what I have tried .You and I haven't crashed so I can't see that there they would have a problem with tiring to solve the problem . On the form they want the last months worth of flights uploaded off your tablet That would be zero flights for me !! I bought an Advanced it's so much better.Although the Vedic quality is not as good which is strange .I need to learn more about the settings.
ok im sorry youres does not make the 120 meter and 500 meter mark on the 1.5 firmware send it for RMA. But mine does good on the 1.5 and sucks on the 1.6 so i do not know yet what to do... send it bacause of the 1.6 glitch or keep it on the 1.5.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31