What is this message? Would it be for the battery update?

Reaction score
I did my upgrade with no problems. After flying it for the first time, at the end of the flight I got this. Message came up like 3 more times after each new flight, could it be the each battery being upgraded?

6d24979d5a501ddcc9b2ad891db3ea33.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes -- it's a firmware update for the battery that is currently installed.

Good!
The nice touch would be to see real extra flying time (anything close to the promised 28 min. would be acceptable).
Unfortunately I haven't seen any improvements [emoji53].

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
anything close to the promised 28 min. would be acceptable
Keep in mind that is the max flight time in the most ideal conditions. Subtracting 5 minutes from DJI's max advertised time is usually a more realistic average flight time for most people.

Reactions: miharala
I have updated the craft and the RC also, but I never got that message for the battery update. I keep waiting for 5 minutes on DJI GO app home screen but no prompt for update. I bought my P4 one month ago.

I updated the aircraft but never got a message to update the RC. Was there an update for the RC and battery also?

There is not an update for the RC this time.

I brought a p4 yesterday updated the rc and bird after 2 flights the esc failed

I swapped it today for A new one and no problems with esc however

There was no update for my rc this time

The video feed for photos is blurry compared too record mode, and the feed keep dropping out on my iPad which I was using yesterday, tried my iPhone 6 and seemed a lot better what gives? Should there be an rc update? I thought there was,

I should add it was dropping 120m distance about 40m height

Also it's asking me to recalibrate the vision sensors does this need to be done on a computer as I can't find the dji assistant app 2 for iPad

Liam

I brought a p4 yesterday updated the rc and bird after 2 flights the esc failed

I swapped it today for A new one and no problems with esc however

There was no update for my rc this time

The video feed for photos is blurry compared too record mode, and the feed keep dropping out on my iPad which I was using yesterday, tried my iPhone 6 and seemed a lot better what gives? Should there be an rc update? I thought there was,

I should add it was dropping 120m distance about 40m height

Also it's asking me to recalibrate the vision sensors does this need to be done on a computer as I can't find the dji assistant app 2 for iPad

Liam

Hi Liam,

Have you checked on your flight logs? Send dji a message with your records, I hope they'll help you from there.

The message only appears for batteries not installed in the Phantom when the firmware was being updated. The firmware update also updates the installed battery.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik