What is the turn-around time for repairs at DJI in CA?

Reaction score
The Allen wrench provided with the lens filter kit is so cheap that it stripped the screw on the bottom of the camera. I had to send the camera to DJI in CA for repairs.

Has anyone sent a part or a Phantom to DJI in CA for repairs? How long was the turn-around time?

They told me repairs are running 2-3 weeks. If I were you I would have taken it to a hardware store and seen what they could do. They have drill bits that remove stripped screws.

I'm sending mine out today for repairs too so I feel your pain.

FlyGuy07 said:
They told me repairs are running 2-3 weeks. If I were you I would have taken it to a hardware store and seen what they could do. They have drill bits that remove stripped screws.

I'm sending mine out today for repairs too so I feel your pain.

The screw is so tiny, I was just afraid to do that. I tried everything except the special drill bits. Beyond my level of expertise, especially with arthritic hands. For that reason, I included the lens filter kit and a nine-dollar cash "bribe" with my package along with a request to go ahead and install the filter kit.

On a side note, the package, which left Charlotte yesterday afternoon, was in California last night.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic