What is the best editing software?

Reaction score
Hey guys. Was wondering what editing software everyone is using for your video's your taking with your Phantoms? I'm new to the editing thing so looking for something easy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Hi!
Take a look at Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate HERE. This is an easy to use program with many options and a nice price. Although I use Adobe Premiere CC (Windows and Mac) and Final Cut (only for Mac). Adobe and Final Cut is for professional users, but with a little patience and all Tutorials lying on YouTube, it is possible to learn these on your own.

Sorry for my bad U.S. grammar.:(

Regards
Paal

Last edited:
If you're willing to go a bit more loose on the budget, I suggest Final Cut Pro X. It is very intuitive and easy to use but still has professional editing features there for you to use as you get more advanced. Give the trial a shot if you have a mac :)

Final Cut Pro X

Thanks for the tips guys. I'll be checking all of these out. Im finding it that the editing process is quite confusing.

Understand that software is only a part of the editing solution; if you want to shoot and edit 4K video effectively, you will also need hardware with the horsepower to accommodate. That said, I prefer Adobe Premiere CC for most editing, it does have a learning curve but the tight integration with other Adobe creative applications like After Effects, Photoshop, etc. make it a very intuitive and powerful solution for production.

I've been learning on davinci resolve 12.5 on Mac until I'm ready to upgrade to Final Cut Pro X. Lots of tutorials on YouTube.

I use Premiere myself. Once you get the hang of the basics it's a fantastic piece of software.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31