What is DJI assistant?

Reaction score
I have never seen this for my Phantom 3 standard. I just got a new Spark and now I see this. What does this do?? Do I need it? how do I install it?

I have never seen this for my Phantom 3 standard. I just got a new Spark and now I see this. What does this do?? Do I need it? how do I install it?

DJI Assistant 2 is a program for Windows and Mac that will allow you to update certain DJI products. You may need it sometime in the future so be prepared and have it loaded on you computer. The info is located here, Spark – Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads

I have never seen this for my Phantom 3 standard
The Phantom 4 is the first Phantom that's compatible with the DJI Assistant application.

What does this do?? Do I need it?
Here's what the DJI Assistant application should allow you to do when it's fully functional for the Spark:
  • Upgrade or downgrade firmware
  • Retrieve or view flight data
  • Send flight data to DJI
  • Calibrate the sensors
  • Fly the Spark in the DJI simulator
In its current state, the only thing that's functioning properly is the ability to upgrade/downgrade the firmware. The simulator works too, but it shows a Phantom instead of the Spark. I'm not sure if the flight characteristics represent the Spark either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic