What is CSC?

Combination Stick Command.

Yes. Spend time reading and then you'll want to check out youtube tutorials to augment the manual as it basically lacks. But it's a good starting point.

Reactions: Jbundy63
Ive been seeing people talk about CSC, what is it? Thanks!
Oh dear....
I've been waiting all day to post these ;)
Dont hate them,if you don't appreciate them you will by the time the p4 comes out

55390320.jpg

rtfm-2.gif
resized_joseph-ducreux-meme-generator-thou-shalt-rtfm-b108ee.jpg
image_thumb[8].png
rtfm.jpg
RTFM-you-must.jpg
Oh-dear-youre-new.jpg

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Oh dear....
I've been waiting all day to post these ;)
Dont hate them,if you don't appreciate them you will by the time the p4 comes out
View attachment 21939
View attachment 21940
View attachment 21941 View attachment 21942 View attachment 21943 View attachment 21944 View attachment 21945 View attachment 21946

LMFAO[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] That's GREAT!!!!

Ive been seeing people talk about CSC, what is it? Thanks!

Oh my, well after laughing hysterically for a few minutes, I have to say, don't take it personally Horton. They did it to me too when I was new. So, while your reading and getting tired and bored, just come back and read this thread, it should crack you up and help you wake up so you can go back to reading the manual some more.

We're still working on the ChinEnglish dictionary. Will keep you posted.

Going back to laughing now. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
It's the "Sunday Funnies" except LIVE on the net. LOL

Oh my, well after laughing hysterically for a few minutes, I have to say, don't take it personally Horton. They did it to me too when I was new. So, while your reading and getting tired and bored, just come back and read this thread, it should crack you up and help you wake up so you can go back to reading the manual some more.

We're still working on the ChinEnglish dictionary. Will keep you posted.

Going back to laughing now. :p
Glad we could be of assistance my good friend ;)

Reactions: IflyinWY

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31