What is a "P3 Pro remote controller top shell module"

Reaction score
In the parts world or repair world: Does anybody know what this part is or it's function? Is it in the remote controller or the P3 aircraft?

Any insight would be appreciated.

It sounds exactly like DJI's term for "Lets call it something important sounding" to list it on your "repair bill" They tried that with me once... It is a shell either for drone or controller.

"Remote controller too shell module" is more likely to be in the remote than AC And if it was just a shell assay it would say shell. My guess is a PCB (might even include pots/switches) that physically attached to the top shell of the remote.

"Remote controller too shell module" is more likely to be in the remote than AC And if it was just a shell assay it would say shell. My guess is a PCB (might even include pots/switches) that physically attached to the top shell of the remote.

You may be right

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have asked around my circles and still can not find anything specific. I appreciate the replies and that is what we are guessing too, but I was hoping the term could be isolated to a component function, if possible.

I have asked around my circles and still can not find anything specific. I appreciate the replies and that is what we are guessing too, but I was hoping the term could be isolated to a component function, if possible.
Why not ask the person that provided the description to you- they shouldn't have to guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers