What if? And can they?

Reaction score
I was just thinking. What if my P3A dropped from the sky. What if the cause is a defective battery? What if the defective battery wasn't the one that came with the quad? The battery was genuine DJI, but bought at Bestbuy. What if the Bestbuy battery caused the quad to go down? Would DJI void the warranty because it was not the original battery? Can they tell if it was not the one that shipped with the unit? Not sure if this ever happened to anyone before, but just makes me wonder if they can and would use it as a way out of being responsible? Your thoughts? Thanks.

The warranty covers all genuine parts. It need not be the one that came in the box with the quad.

If your P3 and batteries have FW 1.6, all new battery issues found should be covered by DJI. It doesn't matter where do you buy the batteries from but they should be genuine DJI marked batteries.

If P3 falls from the sky for no known reason, analyze the flight logs or send P3 to service center for failure analysis.

I started this thread cause I don't trust any company and I am worried about a battery I have that showed major deviations. I would just hate to get screwed by some fine print on their warranty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31