What Happened to the Feeskies Co Pilot App Release ?

Reaction score
I thought Freeskies was planning on releasing their Co Pilot App on Oct 1, and
I'd been looking forward to this.

Any word on what the rescheduled release date is...their web site just says "coming soon..."

:harry

Email I received from Freeskies below:

Unfortunately, Apple has rejected CoPilot due to a small bug they experienced, a problem none of our beta testers have had. We are working with Apple to resolve this problem ASAP. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience and support. We will notify you as soon as this problem has been fixed and CoPilot is live on the App Store.

Reactions: brianb87
It only really works with hi res/3D maps. I could never quite get my head around the whole "frame" idea and how to accurately set a point. Wasn't about to risk a $1500 loss. I think it's a great idea but it won't work where I live due to the mapping issue.

It only really works with hi res/3D maps. I could never quite get my head around the whole "frame" idea and how to accurately set a point. Wasn't about to risk a $1500 loss. I think it's a great idea but it won't work where I live due to the mapping issue.
Ditto...I quit when the apple maps wouldn't get below 200ft or so. I know they upgraded to google maps, but the concept still seems a bit risky...at least more than the other automated apps litchi and autopilot. Nonetheless, I wish I could have really put it to a practical test. I'm curious what their price will be once released...

I don't think the launch date of October 1st coming and going helps much. Just saying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair