What Gloves?

Reaction score
Does anyone have a particular good glove they use when flying in colder weather? I'm using Freehands, looking for something that may be warmer...

Does anyone have a particular good glove they use when flying in colder weather? I'm using Freehands, looking for something that may be warmer...
HEAD brand from Costco. They have 2 different thicknesses with good finger tips for tablets. Definitely makes flying more comfortable this time of year.

I have a number of gloves with 'tips' - but problem is not the glove - its the tablets / phones ...... I found that each one works with a different glove ! And as it gets colder - phone / tablet touch screen gets more hard to work.

Nigel

Reactions: Simba01
Hi Mark ... trouble with the Tx 'hoods' and the one you show is a copy of the Turnigy hood - which itself is a copy of another ! They have no room for tablet / mount on top and even if it did - difficult to work a touch screen.

We have a couple of guys in the club use them in Baltic Winters for fixed wing flying .... well - actually they DID use them for a while - but then gave up as they were restrictive even for normal RC work.

Nigel

What would be a nice feature for DJI Go and Litchi would be voice command support. Being able to say "take picture", "start recording", "stop recording". That would eliminate to having to wear special gloves.

An alternative would be to use the volume and play/pause buttons to take a picture or start recording. It's a common feature that the camera apps support on both iOS and Android. You can buy a Bluetooth remote for a couple of dollars that would send the play/pause keypress to the phone or tablet. I submitted that to Litchi a few months back as a feature request, but they said no.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31