What firmware will my P2V+ come with?

Reaction score
Sorry guys for asking this but Im in a bit of a hurry. Some of you may know that I lost my P2 H3-3D with FPV gear a couple days ago. I ordered a P2V+ from B&H last night and im having it delivered to me in my cabin in northern Michigan. We are in the truck as we speak my wife is driving and im trying to figure this out before I loose signal. What firmware will my P2V+ come with? I went on Droneslinger and downloaded the 2.0 version and the 1.08 version. I want to be sure that they will work with the V+. Also do I need to download the driver from the dji website as well? or just the version I want form droneslinger? Im sure I could have searched and found my answer but between searching for my phantom in the woods and leaving this morning on vacation Im in a rush before I have to use dial up and will never get anything done.

Last question I will be using my Galaxy S5 for fpv and what happens if I get a call or text in the middle of flying? should I put the phone in airplane mode? Thanks all.

You'll need to download the drivers if you plan to attach to a PC. On which version to download from Droneslinger, just grab 1.x, 2.x, and 3.x so you are prepared for anything.

If you get a call or text you either dismiss it or answer it, then click BACK and you'll be right back in the app where you were. I have an HTC One M7 and I talk on my phone, via Bluetooth headset, all the time while flying with absolutely no issues whatsoever.

Thank you. I just downloaded the windows driver version 1.0 from Dronesliger as well. I see they have RC version 1.0 and 1.1 which is better?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20