what else can i do rather than replacing

Reaction score
this wire. can i install any mods or modifications smth like that cause i dont wanna open it up, i can break whole drone?
ps grey wire
ps2 phantom 3 standard
IMG_20171031_172946.jpg
IMG_20171031_165547.jpg
IMG_20171031_172927.jpg
IMG_20171031_172946.jpg

this wire. can i install any mods or modifications smth like that cause i dont wanna open it up, i can break whole drone?
ps grey wire

Oh yeah, the grey wire.. this at least eliminates one black wire from the possibilities.

If you want to know whether you can detach the gimbal - then yes, all the wires, including grey ones, have connectors at end. Look at teardown videoes on YouTube to learn how to detach everything.

EDIT: also, looks like your antenna is damaged; you should not turn on the gimbal before replacing it, or you may fry the video transmitter.

Reactions: 17of_august
I had the same problem u do, I got another wifi antenna and tape it to side with double back tape . and attach it to camera board where it went be careful hooking new connection up. I had made a post on oct 23 2017 abt doing this.

Reactions: 17of_august
I had the same problem u do, I got another wifi antenna and tape it to side with double back tape . and attach it to camera board where it went be careful hooking new connection up. I had made a post on oct 23 2017 abt doing this.

Woww i got it! In the video it doesnt connected to the nowhere just inside the shell. So you taped just outside of shell . Brilllllliant idea!!!! Show me your post link please. And last where did you get the part? In my country i find none. In aliexpress too.btw i live in Kazakhstan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20