What does IOSD Mini actually do?

Reaction score
I bought a Used P2 that had a OSD mini plugged in along with a small board that I believe was used to make it plug and play. In the box of parts was a Fat Shark 600mw 5.8 ghz with 2 circular dome shaped antennas. The Fat Shark had a small copper spoil that was broken so I don't think it was operable. Haven't see what the purpose is of this unit? I assume there is more to the system that I didn't get like goggles or something

When using FPV it provides telemetry data like the orientation of the quad, battery voltage, distance, height, velocity, # of satellites, and which flight mode the quad is currently in.

You'll need something to receive the signal to use the transmitter, but don't apply power to it without an antenna attached.

When using FPV it provides telemetry data like the orientation of the quad, battery voltage, distance, height, velocity, # of satellites, and which flight mode the quad is currently in.

You'll need something to receive the signal to use the transmitter, but don't apply power to it without an antenna attached.
Isn't this information standard on P2 visions models and newer?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Isn't this information standard on P2 visions models and newer?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm not too familiar with P2V models and displays. But the OP stated that his is a P2, didn't say it was a Vision model.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj