What do you use to

Reaction score
What does everyone use to charge the 450 mAh batteries that come with the 600 immersion transmitter? I received the batteries with an fpv kit from ready made rc.

Thanks

adpguys said:
What does everyone use to charge the 450 mAh batteries that come with the 600 immersion transmitter? I received the batteries with an fpv kit from ready made rc.

Thanks

Are you going to use that 450 mAh ?
Usually you power the VTX froma main phantom battery and keep lighter weight.

I agree,. as it's always better to power small accessories using the Aux power.

using an additional battery will shave a bit of a power draw off the main battery
.but that won't offset the noticeably shortened flight times you'd experience with the added battery weight.

That's what I initially wanted to do but I am not sure how to do it. Is there a video or instructions somewhere explaining how to use the phantoms battery for the transmitter? The videos I have seen do not explain it very well.

Check if your VTX uses 12v. If YES, then you can use the added internal wire and just connect (or solder) it to a plug that connect it to VTX. If uses 5v-7v, then you need a BEC between the wired and the VTX for reduce voltage..
There are some filters and adapters that allow to take the power from balance connector (from battery) and then goes to the VTX.

20673.jpg

6a00e553e3747888330192ac9d817e970d-800wi

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl