What do YOU Use - Music and Sharing

Reaction score
Hi All - I was really curious what everyone is using for posting videos. Of course we have You Tube, but I want to put cool music on my videos and we all know that isnt so easy on YouTube. So I am curious - is anyone using anything where we can post whatever music we want? Where do you get your music? I was posting some video files to my DropBox account and providing that link to my "viewers", but it isnt really designed for video streaming and is choppy.

What sharing site are you using?
Where do you find your music to add to our videos?

Any recommendations would be great. I

I like Vimeo and if you want to add music from their site you can do it after uploading video, but that doesn't help when your edits are to certain parts of a copyrighted song, which they will strip. You can buy royalty free music all over, even iTunes.

I just post on youtube and try to find a decent free song from the selection they give you. I'd love to add my own music, but I'm trying to stay away from any potential copyright infringements. I think someone posted a site that had a ton of free songs a while back but I can't remember the link. I'm sure a quick google search would find something though.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20