What do you think?

Reaction score
My tradecraft case arrived. I made a few adjustments to fit all my gear.

- P2V+ & Transmitter
- 4 Batteries
- Spare props and assortment of spare parts
- 8 AA's
- Charge adapter & cables
- Stage 1 FPVLR antenna's
- Precision toolkit

Looking forward to my trip out to Northern Ontario, so I can do some aerial photography of the beautiful landscape.

Attachments

• 20140712_162801_resized (1).jpg
    20140712_162801_resized (1).jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 526
andrew said:
Ya, they aren't cheap.

Nope and DEFINITELY over priced. I've spent $1500 on the bird's initial purchase price, *might* be upgrading my FPV device soon at a cost of approx. $400, so if I was to buy a case like yours that would bring my total expenditures on my bird to over $2000. Not at this time for me, but your case is very nice.

very nice.

Is it easy to trek with? Or is cumbersome like a 1970's suitcase?

Looks like you've got it all covered.
I too couldn't justify spending that much as i don't plan on traveling that much with mine. I just wanted something to store it in and transport in the car.
I received one of these last week and works well enough for me. Sure beats using the original box and @ $79 with free delivery I can't complain. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... AU&alt=web

Your backpack is way more practical for local flights not to mention economical. Nice!

I BOUGHT A CASE FOR 80 US DOLLARS! Is not an original DJI case, but its has pre-cut foam!

Keep searching!

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2014-07-13 a las 12.39.50.png
    Captura de pantalla 2014-07-13 a las 12.39.50.png
    537.5 KB · Views: 289
  • Captura de pantalla 2014-07-13 a las 12.39.58.png
    Captura de pantalla 2014-07-13 a las 12.39.58.png
    560.6 KB · Views: 371
  • Captura de pantalla 2014-07-13 a las 12.40.07.png
    Captura de pantalla 2014-07-13 a las 12.40.07.png
    494.6 KB · Views: 282
Here is a great stainless PRE CUT Phantom case for the money and the one I have. No its not super heavy duty or rated for airlines buts its a great case to organize your phantom and ALL its gear. Tons of compartments and room for custom options and easy to cut in with an exacto knife. I do not store my props on the Phantom as I do not want to risk warping and by them not being on gives me the opportunity to inspect each one during my pre-flight. Once again its not a heavy duty case but it is a nice case and will protect your Phantom with plenty of room. I paid $99 with free freight. Delivered in two days and on a Saturday I might add. Just wanted to pass this along, its not a $200.00 case but most don't need and expensive case. Hope this helps someone. I will include the link to purchase if someone is interested. Not bad for $99.00 and free shipping! Hope this helps someone.

Purchase Case At: http://www.atomikrc.com/products/dji-ph ... urce=yotpo

33o4k5w.jpg

kymedic121 said:
Here is a great stainless PRE CUT Phantom case for the money and the one I have. No its not super heavy duty or rated for airlines buts its a great case to organize your phantom and ALL its gear. Tons of compartments and room for custom options and easy to cut in with an exacto knife. I do not store my props on the Phantom as I do not want to risk warping and by them not being on gives me the opportunity to inspect each one during my pre-flight. Once again its not a heavy duty case but it is a nice case and will protect your Phantom with plenty of room. I paid $99 with free freight. Delivered in two days and on a Saturday I might add. Just wanted to pass this along, its not a $200.00 case but most don't need and expensive case. Hope this helps someone. I will include the link to purchase if someone is interested. Not bad for $99.00 and free shipping! Hope this helps someone.

Purchase Case At: http://www.atomikrc.com/products/dji-ph ... urce=yotpo

33o4k5w.jpg

There is no hard material inside the cutouts. Standard custom foam cutouts for PV2.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik