What do you think guys..

Reaction score
http://youtu.be/WnFVwC0frb8

Its husbans latest drone It's meant to be coming out in a few weeks,prices starting from $1500 for the base model.

Flight times have been listed on their website 40 minutes,but on a few YouTube reviews they saying 30 minutes. The battery that the drone comes with is around 7000 MaH. What seems really cool is that it's got a built in screen which is actually a android device too. Standard features like waypoints and telementry is standard.

It's odd that you jumped in my stuff for stating that this is a Phantom forum but now you are advertising Husban products. Are you bi

I like it and that cost is not too bad i guess.

It would be short sided to censor users for daring to discuss something other than a Phantom dont cha think? The Phantom gives all of us something in common but thats just the beginning as once you find common ground it usually ends up leading those to find other areas of common ground and sometimes you end up discussing something other than what brought you together in the first place!

Hmmm...interesting product. I think the large screen integrated into the remote is nice...especially if you have been using your iPhone 4 on the P2V or P2V+.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20