What do you thing about this carry case?

It's huge.
I was thinking of buing a case which could fit my P3A with the propellers on, since a friend of mine bought the DJI hardshell backpack. It's light, it's (rather) small, it's truly portable. And it's expensive, too. I have to admit it changed my mind. Now I'm searching for a similar backpack... but I want to spend half the price. If you find one please tell me.

I have the Think Tank one and it's awesome. Fits my P3P perfectly. Lots of storage, great backpack straps and waste strap for hiking around with it. When it's loaded up with batteries, quad, iPad, etc... it's heavy. It's very nice to have the waste strap to take up that load like a normal backpack would. I traveled to Chicago and hiked all around the city with it and had no issues, packed perfectly for the plane. Went through security without any issues and fits perfect in the overhead bins of a Southwest flight.

Think Tank 484 Airport Helipak Backpack for DJI Phantom Quadcopter

I personally like the way it's advertised......"headed to the gym for Friday night's big championship basketball game? Take along the phantom 3 with you"! [emoji12]

Reactions: Itay
I noticed that some advertised backpacks for the P3P on ebay seems to be a repurposed camera bag. Does anyone know of a decent camera bag that can be used for the P3P.

I personally want a discrete bag that doesn't scream "I'm carrying a drone"

I noticed that some advertised backpacks for the P3P on ebay seems to be a repurposed camera bag. Does anyone know of a decent camera bag that can be used for the P3P.

Atomik RC phantom backpack. Took it hiking with me last week. Everything was great.

The regular $40-$50 bags are excellent for the money. Everyone is basically selling the same thing. Rectangular bag, foam inside.

It is square which is a bit of a tipoff that it is not just a regular backpack. For me, that's close enough... It doesn't stand out unless someone stares at it and starts to wonder why it's rectangular and starts thinking that it's for a special purpose...

The bag in the top post is just pointless. Maybe if you have arthritis that taking off 4 self-locking props is a big deal it makes sense. But that is a ton of extra space just to fit those 4 props. And personally, as a matter of pre and post flight inspection, I use this time to check the props and the shell for the cracks.

I have that case and it fits everything perfectly and allows me to keep the props on. Seems to be well built too. Main reason I want to keep the props on is to not wear down the plastic threads.

It's not a hard shell but it will let you carry your P3 with the props on. The price is also not bad...

Black Nylon Carring Case Shoulder Bag Handbag for Drone quadcopter DJI Phantom 3

Reminds me of the Wing Totes Bag.
Rotor DroneWingTotes for RotorDrones - Rotor Drone
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members