What do you guys use?

Reaction score
So after learning the hard way I need a secondary tracker I wanted to know what do you guys rely on in case you lose your drone and need another way to find it?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

trackimo

Reactions: captainmilehigh
2016-02-26 15.13.25.jpg

I have a Trackimo too (the 2G version) and like it for its size and ease of use. If you decide to go with Trackimo, make sure you get the 3G version. The 2G version is no longer going to be supported starting January 2017.

Marco Polo
is the best choice if you often fly in areas that have no cell service or if you want a tracker that does not have a monthly fee. It's more expensive up front, but you'll save money over time.

I'll be having a People core when they hit the shelves

I have a Trackimo too (the 2G version) and like it for its size and ease of use. If you decide to go with Trackimo, make sure you get the 3G version. The 2G version is no longer going to be supported starting January 2017.

Marco Polo
is the best choice if you often fly in areas that have no cell service or if you want a tracker that does not have a monthly fee. It's more expensive up front, but you'll save money over time.
Thanks for the 2G-3G tip.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

image.jpeg
Why is Trackimo stopping the 2G version? In remote areas it is often the only signal you will get!
2G coverage will be outdated this year. We are already seeing sporadic coverage on our fleet tracking GPS units.

Marco Polo doesn't care or depend on cellular service. It only has about a two mile range, however.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31