What do you guys think of the stock market crashing and the Corona virus craze?

Yip NZ feeling it,my Ebay and wish orders taken forever and cause my items come from China I'm scared to open it lol,,
Strange to at supermarket couple days back, everyone was buying all the toilet paper(I did buy some too) but if there's a virus there just as many items as toilet paper we need like food but was odd to see this happen,no im not scared either but have a mask ready cause being sic just sucks,,good news is people are recovering when they do get it ,good luck to us all,,ha sounds like president speech on some movie,,oh well :confused:

Yeah Ian I feel ya.
Yip NZ feeling it,my Ebay and wish orders taken forever and cause my items come from China I'm scared to open it lol,,
Strange to at supermarket couple days back, everyone was buying all the toilet paper(I did buy some too) but if there's a virus there just as many items as toilet paper we need like food but was odd to see this happen,no im not scared either but have a mask ready cause being sic just sucks,,good news is people are recovering when they do get it ,good luck to us all,,ha sounds like president speech on some movie,,oh well :confused:

Yes, be prepared. That is a good thing for sure! (We have a huge stockpile of food hidden away so we'll be fine for at least 2 months. We literally have enough toilet paper and bottled water to last us eight months at this point. Being prepared and beating the long lines is key right now. literally I went to the grocery store yesterday and the lines went from the front of the store to the back of the store and then wrapped around isles. Wait time was about three to 4 hours according to the people I talked to.
I’ve always been a survivalist. I’ve always had a stock pile on food. Have some electricity independent of the grid. I say just get on with life. No need to worry. What happens happens.

Wal-Mart here last nite.
Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 8.49.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 8.43.18 AM.png

To many idiots stockpiling over here in the uk, I have seen seen multiple pictures of people with trolleys full of toilet rolls and empty shelves.
Some people have six month supplies even though there is not a shortage.
The thing what bothers me is my share prices have gone down and my pension funds are going down other than that you have to just try and follow the advice given and just carry on with life.

What will end all this craziness is when the general population realizes that 90% of us are already infected and didn’t know.
Right now is a great opportunity to jump in the stock market before it’s to late.
I split it. Half is in gold. When one goes down the other one goes up. Plus, l love gold. Lol

I suppose it's ok for you youngsters but me being nearly 80 if I get it I will have a low chance of survival
My mother is 79 with Alzheimer’s disease and lives in an assisted living facility here in Alaska. We were just notified this morning that all of the facilities in the state is in complete lockdown. Nobody can an go in or out, except emergency personnel and health staff that works there. And of those people, if they show signs of any illness, they will be denied entry. Alaska so far has only one confirmed case of the virus.

My mother is 79 with Alzheimer’s disease and lives in an assisted living facility here in Alaska. We were just notified this morning that all of the facilities in the state is in complete lockdown. Nobody can an go in or out, except emergency personnel and health staff that works there. And of those people, if they show signs of any illness, they will be denied entry. Alaska so far has only one confirmed case of the virus.
Gosh not good,we have couple here in NZ but no major lockdowns yet except airport
Hope you all stay safe

Hey other thing I notice is watching SMACKDOWN and there's no people or fans anywhere,,,we had cricket game yesterday with no one watching,,that's just plain crazy :oops:I hear superbowl was fun too

Stadiums lay dormant, schools are closed no big event gatherings this is 100% the best time ever. I can fly almost anywhere and tons of places that usually are too populated are opened up for my drones entertainment and enjoyment thank you Covid-19 more cool places to fly.

Not to mention some of the real nosey people that always ask what I'm doing and if I'm allowed to do that. I havent actually experienced that in about 2 weeks so in a way I'm thankful in other ways it's sad what a sickness can do but I am fully taking advantage of getting good video of places I normally cant so that is why I am so tha fully for Covid-19 I have a little more peace of mind knowing I'm the only one on the field. I literally dont have to watch my back as much for anti drone personnel.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20