What do you guys/girls think about an Employment Opportunity section?

Reaction score
I see there have been two request for drone operators lately. One I was able to do. I would love to get a chance to do a little work with my drones. Do you think if the mods set one up, that it would be used? I really don't know if it would be worth it.

Reactions: FLYBOYJ
I thought there would be more interest then this.

Reactions: Tomas Wangen
BigAl07,

It might. I really don't know. I was thinking there may not be a commercial guy available.in all areas. So some of the highly skilled people on here might do it. It isn't meant for people who do it as a business. Also, it would be used as a place where people can volunteer their services. Kind of like, "Lets go fishing, and you buy the beer." Lots of it.:D

The part I’m not getting is how someone looking for a drone operator would know the section of the forum existed so they might post looking for services..

Members here would likely perform the service themselves or would not have the required certifications to perform the work legally.

The part I’m not getting is how someone looking for a drone operator would know the section of the forum existed so they might post looking for services..

Members here would likely perform the service themselves or would not have the required certifications to perform the work legally.

Bird, Keep in mind I don't know the answers. The line below sums me up.:D
But if they find the forum, wouldn't they be able to find that section? Would a search engine find that? Would word of mouth spread news about the forum? The person that found me did a search for a drone forum, and then posted under the ,"where are you at section". I could compare it to some one looking to buy a drone, not certain it this is totally accurate. They do a search for a drone for sale. With a little luck they find this forum. They only buy a drone once a year, or twice, or like most of us when the latest and greatest comes out. It is some thing they start out doing on a non regular basics.
I want even get into the legal part.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4