What DJI item do you want Santa to bring you.

Reaction score
As per topic...What DJI products do you want for Xmas?

I'm trying to think up some DJI items the GF can get me for Xmas... nothing to expensive.. like an inspire :p
I've got a P2V+ and heaps of antenna's, CF camera guard, gimbal intertia guard and 9450 props. Also have a heavy duty case to carry it all.

Wouldn't mind flytrex, but its a little bit to pricey... and not interested in one of those really cheap trackers.

Anyone have any idea's ? I'm thinking maybe a paid version of dashware and 1 or 2 small other DJI things.

??? Discuss :)

Thanks

Oh ya I have all the tools needed aswell.. so don't suggest that :)

Dear santa, I want this: http://aerialmediapros.com/store/dj...0-rtf-producers-package-dji-ready-to-fly.html

So S1000 for heavy lift, also an inspire one for... stuff, and a F550 setup for racing. Or if all that's too expensive, I guess I'll settle for a gopro hero 3/hd-3d gimbal for my fc40, or at the very least, some of those led strips so I can make my phantom look like a ufo. (I'll probably just get the led strips if I'm lucky :lol: )

My best wish, must be a Phantom that always come home :lol:

Nice site / list :) Thought I had seen your site before, but must of been another one.

I have all the items, including fancy stickers with my number on it. Actually I don't have the prop balancers, are they required if using genuine props ??
Hmm maybe I'll checkout some of the sites that sell parts and see if anything takes my fancy.

Can't believe I can't find anything... I must say though, I like how most of the parts are quite cheap, like motors, props, ESC etc etc.. Obviously camera/gimbal is very pricey but hopefully I wont need a replacement.

msinger said:
Everything in the must-have list @ https://phantomhelp.com :)

If Santa was to bring me something, Ill have an Inspire :)

All props should be balanced. I suppose they might need to be rebalanced over time too (even more so if something hits your props).

I hope I can find this under my tree on XXX-mas Eve --- I don't like jello in my Phantom video --- but my dear Katie can jiggle all she wants !! :mrgreen:

Kate_Upton_1.jpg

If Santa is listening, FPV set-up for my P2, V 2.0 and an Inspire 1 with a full FPV set up.

p.s. FPV googles that are interchangeable, but I want one screen and two independent set-ups.

And, I wish the best for my family and friends, including everyone here.

MadMitch88 said:
I hope I can find this under my tree on XXX-mas Eve --- I don't like jello in my Phantom video --- but my dear Katie can jiggle all she wants !! :mrgreen:

Kate_Upton_1.jpg

Those breasts will be at her navel in another 10 years, unless you can afford to make her new ones!

^^ Simple solution... trade her in, in 2 years :)

This hole xmas thing is pretty cool. I'm of a non xmas celebrating religion, so this will be my second or 3rd xmas... quite like getting stuff... Spose the buying stuff part is abit of a downer though :/

dirkclod said:
What do I want for Christmas from DJI ? Hmmmmm How about the guy that puts that blob of crap on the connecters so I can ring his neck ;)
Get in line.

For all you guys wishing for an Inspire (and to those who have ordered them) sorry to say "Santa ain't delivering that one in time". According DJI they've discovered "issues" and have pushed back the release date - not mentioned by DJI but B&H and others are saying Dec 20th or later. Once again DJI rushes production for Christmas release and fails - ask last years Vision owners.

"What's this customer service you speak of?"

Think I'm gonna get santa to get me 4x V3 motors....
only 4x$28 AUD so not to expensive... already got the 9450s props and ESC v2's

An A2 for my F550.

MadMitch88,
That suit will never fit you.
What I want Santa to bring me? Six numbers that match what is drawn for megamillions. I'll settle for five numbers.

PhantomFanatic said:
MadMitch88 said:

Kate_Upton_1.jpg

Those breasts will be at her navel in another 10 years, unless you can afford to make her new ones!
That is a problem I would deal with in 10 years :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.