What cause poor signal

Reaction score
I've had my P3S for a month now and is very happy with it's performance. Since yesterday however the signal strength has drastically reduced, I manage to go out 30m max and then loose signal. What could cause it? If I get an P3A remote will it increase the range? Do anyone know about signal boosters is South Africa? Please help.

Sorry to sound dumb, if I only get the remote and use it with the P3S, will it increase the range of the P3S?

Sorry to sound dumb, if I only get the remote and use it with the P3S, will it increase the range of the P3S?
No, the P3A won't work with your P3S.

I'm guessing the problem your experiencing is caused by a dislodged or broken 5.8GHz antenna. When I opened my remote to fit the inspire device holder I noticed the antenna was as tight as a guitar string. Since then I always keep my outer antenna folded to minimize the strain on it.

I've had my P3S for a month now and is very happy with it's performance. Since yesterday however the signal strength has drastically reduced, I manage to go out 30m max and then loose signal. What could cause it? If I get an P3A remote will it increase the range? Do anyone know about signal boosters is South Africa? Please help.

Loose Signal?
Weak Remote Signal, unit will Activate RTH
or
Weak Image Signal, loose picture and telemetry.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod

I'm having the exact same problem flyboy. I'm sending mine back tomorrow morning first thing.

Same story, I've had mine for about a month with no problems now it's a struggle to get any kind of distance out of it. I purchased mine on Feb. 25th, on March 27th I have to fight to get it past 1000ft.

Call DJI and let them know about your problem because you're not the only one. There are many of us with this problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl