What case can be purchased for Vision 2+?

Reaction score
There seems to be some slight differences between the Vision 2 and Vision 2+.

I need a case but I want to make sure I order the correct version.

Do any retailers offer a new version yet?

Get a tradecraft case. It will work perfect with it. I have one on my vision and it'll work with the plus. Can't beat the price or quality. I already talked to them about the plus.

Mori55 said:
Get a tradecraft case. It will work perfect with it. I have one on my vision and it'll work with the plus. Can't beat the price or quality. I already talked to them about the plus.

Its a good looking case but has less spots for random gear than the HPRC 2700PHA2 case.

The 16 reviews on B&H for the HPRC 2700PHA2 are nearly perfect.

Like what? I have a slot for my iPad mini 4props, car charger, all my cables , screwdrivers , wrench. 4 battery's sd cards .my iPad mini mount. I have no idea what else I would need. And I still have room for screws washers etc. hey it's your money.

I have a GoProfessional case that I used for my P2V and am now using for my P2V+ and it works perfect, transmitter and all..

Inset shameless plug here... (my vision+ in my hardside case) Fits fine, I just want to do something a little different...

eBay# 331177739932 DJI Phantom 2 Vision Wheeled Hard Case - Fits Phantom 2, Vision & Vision+ PLUS !

I'm looking to purchase a case as well but will probably just use the box it comes in until all of the manufacturers start putting out cases made to fit the Vision+

tradecraft said that they have tried the Vision+ in the vision case and if you want to cut out a small amount of foam, then it would fit and work. They said they plan on updating the foam cutouts to work with the Vision+ and we can expect to see it in 2-4 weeks.

I'm going to hold out and wait at least a few weeks. I figure if I'm going to spend around $200 for a case I'm might as well get one made specifically for the Vision+. I do like how TradeCraft seems to be a tad cheaper and has the rolling wheels.

The case makers who made cases for the A.R. Drone, after the A.R. Drone 2.0 came out were telling customers to go ahead and order the cases which kind of worked but were not exact and that they would send them new foam inserts for the 2.0 once they were available. Would be nice to see that type of thing for the Phantom cases.

Thanks for the replies.

I really like the look and functionality of the HPRC 2700PHA2. I was just curious about the other options available.

I placed my order for the HPRC 2700PHA2 a few mins ago. I can't really wait for the case manufactures to catch up. I will just trim the foam out if needed.

+1 on the Tradecraft ToughCase XRV. It's very high quality. I was between that, the GoProfessional, and the 2700PHA2 from B&H and decided on the tradecraft. I must say it is quality. Very happy with it. Plenty of room for extra stuff.

xenon said:
Thanks for the replies.

I really like the look and functionality of the HPRC 2700PHA2. I was just curious about the other options available.

I placed my order for the HPRC 2700PHA2 a few mins ago. I can't really wait for the case manufactures to catch up. I will just trim the foam out if needed.

Now that you picked, I would reach out to the manufacturer and ask if they can send you a new foam insert whenever the Vision+ insert is made. The insert costs them practically nothing and you have nothing to lose by asking...

xenon said:
Thanks for the replies.

I bought this case the other day although I got the one with wheels attached http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H4M ... UTF8&psc=1. Its **** heavy so the wheels make a huge difference to cart it around.

Im very very very happy with the case. I have my P2V in it at the moment but I purchased it for my P2V+ which from reading around should fit just fine.

I used to carry around a separate case with spare parts and bits and pieces but now I can have everything I need in this case, so that makes a huge difference. You will love it and if you are travelling its the perfect case to protect your Phantom.

1505170_10152314099165365_168273935032340968_n.jpg

10270302_10152314099095365_8509647243300692628_n.jpg

Mori55 said:

Second that I have a trade craft and it's great.
You can do better but it will cost you double.

walexx said:
xenon said:
Thanks for the replies.

I bought this case the other day although I got the one with wheels attached http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H4M ... UTF8&psc=1. Its **** heavy so the wheels make a huge difference to cart it around.

Im very very very happy with the case. I have my P2V in it at the moment but I purchased it for my P2V+ which from reading around should fit just fine.

I used to carry around a separate case with spare parts and bits and pieces but now I can have everything I need in this case, so that makes a huge difference. You will love it and if you are travelling its the perfect case to protect your Phantom.

1505170_10152314099165365_168273935032340968_n.jpg

10270302_10152314099095365_8509647243300692628_n.jpg

I have this same HPRC 2700 wheeled case. Bought for the P2V, my new P2V+ fits exactly the same, no difference whatsoever.

The main reason I went with the tradecraft instead of the HPRC2700 was the fact it's longer but narrower. It will fit in a luggage compartment on a plane.

Just ordered my vision 2+ :D
Anyway, I've been looking at the different case options and I'm leaning toward the HPRC 2700PHA2,
looks like an awesome case that'll perfectly suit my needs. I've been wondering, it doesn't seem to fit prop guards;
you guys think prop guards are a must for me as it is my first serious quad or will I manage by just taking it slowly and maybe buying some spare props? I've had some small quads a while time ago but never seriously got into it.

One thing that I was just thinking about was battery safety. do any of these cases say anything about the safety of placing batteries inside of them?

With my current drone I store all of my batteries inside a FireSafe bag that would contain or prevent a fire if anything were to happen with the batteries causing them to catch fire (this can happen and these types of batteries should be stored in this way)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik