What can i do?

Reaction score
I have Bought a DJI Phantom Standard 5 weeks ago and this morning I got the no signal message on the DJI go App this has caused no video feed and loss of camera control. I have tried to re sync the controller with the drone but I then get a disconnected message.

The light before I reset is green and only goes red when I agree to do the re sync ones re synced it goes green again but no signal or disconnect message is all I get.

Also I have tried on other devices but still the same.

I have searched the internet and lots have same problem but no fixes??

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it? Did you have any issues prior to this? Any bumps or crashes?

thank you for your welcome.

I haven't tried uninstalling the app and re installing, also I have read to format the sd card or try a different on. no there was no issues before this in fact my last flight I got up to 250mts a record for me. I just had it switched off for a few days went to switch it back on to get it ready to fly and that's when I noticed the problem. I have crashed it in the past (about 2 weeks ago) where I hit some branches and it fell on to soft grass/mud but have flown it many times after with no issues.

Install litchi works very well better then dji go that's what fixed the problem at least for me the best 19.95 from goggle play store since installing it no more lost signal for video

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj