What box do I use to ship for DJI Care Refresh Express?

Reaction score
Do I use the original box the P4P came with, including the styrofoam case? Will the replacement bird come with a new styrofoam case?

Do I use the original box the P4P came with, including the styrofoam case? Will the replacement bird come with a new styrofoam case?
Yes, use the original packing to protect it from further damage during shipping. Why wouldn't you? You will get back your original box and Styrofoam packing, unless they ship you a whole new craft, which they have been known to do. But if you don't send the RC, they will likely send back your original packing. If they send you a new craft they usually link it to your RC if you ship the RC too, but if you don't send the RC, and they send you a new craft, you'll need to link the new craft to your RC, which not a big deal, very easy to do. Usually they will tell you whether or not to ship the RC. Most of the time I haven't sent the RC with my returns.

I just sent the inner polystyrene wrapped in Black polythene back as I wanted to keep the outer cardboard mint for when I sell it on to fund the P5P.
They sent the inner polystyrene back in a perfectly sized cardboard box, which I used to send it back the second time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj