What batteries and where?

Reaction score
So I'm brand new to this, just got the Phantom going last weekend before shredding two props and now I'm grounded until the new ones get here, and I've got a naive battery question.
I ordered batteries from Hobby Lobby and the specs were all good, but they didn't come with the XT-60 connectors. I'm not going to try and figure out how to solder these things on, I'd really just like a plug and play battery. Does anybody have links to ready-to-go batteries? I've spent hours on Google trying to figure this out without much luck.
Thanks a lot for the help.

Hi Brskier.I orderd three batteries from Hobby King China,they arrived in fourteen days.They are the Turnigy ones and they work greatTotal price for batteries & shipping $26.85 .Give it a try.Donc

The Zippy and Turnigy 2200mah LiPo's come with the XT60 connector. I got Zippy's from Hobby King from their US Warehouse, but looks like they are now Out of Stock and on Backorder in the US. Looks like other Warehouses have them, and are considerably cheaper, $15-20 range compared to the $42 one you posted. Might be worth the few more days wait and shipping from the UK or other location.

http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/RC ... ah&x=0&y=0

I found a place called MotionRC.com and even though they are plane based there battery's work great and the prices (WOW). They do have Deans T connectors so you either solder on XT60 connector or make an adaptor (which I did). Solder a Deans T to the back of a XT60 connector and there you go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik