What are these for?

Reaction score
Are they just presentation cards to hand out to other hobbists?

da6uda9y.jpg

Sana

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, good question. I guess the idea is you'll pass them out to your friends because seeing you fly may not convince them to buy, but the card will. I don't know if that's true, but I do know culturally sometimes these things don't translate well.

Basically when you have a flyaway you can walk around your neighbourhood and hand them out in the hope they find it. :lol: Just joking.

Found this from froknwsphoto(.com):

"The business cards with the QR Codes are actually meant for you to register with DJI. The know that when you are flying one of these things it will draw a crowd. The QR Code on the cards will be linked directly to you. If the person ends up purchasing any of their products you will get points. Those points can be spent in the DJI store to purchase new units and accessories."

I make no claims about its accuracy but it sounds plausible.

N017RW said:
Found this from froknwsphoto(.com):

"The business cards with the QR Codes are actually meant for you to register with DJI. The know that when you are flying one of these things it will draw a crowd. The QR Code on the cards will be linked directly to you. If the person ends up purchasing any of their products you will get points. Those points can be spent in the DJI store to purchase new units and accessories."

I make no claims about its accuracy but it sounds plausible.
Yes this is what it is for but they must scan and make a purchase through the website it take you to. The a person who gave the card put will receive points and as points accumulate you can get free things.

Cr8tive_leo said:
I use them to mix epoxy on.

What a jip! 5 more points and I could have gotten the DJI toaster oven! :shock:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20