What Android Tablet do you use?

Reaction score
I'm currently using an Asus Nexus 7 with my Phantom 3. It gets the job done, but it's a bit small. I know some people fly with cellphones, but I want something bigger.

I just got the Polar Pro sunshade for tablets, and my tablet is tiny inside of it. I think my next drone upgrade will be a new tablet. I want to stick with Android though, because I've already purchased Litchi on Android, so I don't want to have to buy it again.

Litchi also crashes a good 3-4 times on start up, so actually getting airborne can be a problem. It also sometimes doesn't give me a video feed for a bit. I don't know if this is tablet related, but the app is up to date!

Thoughts? What are some good ones? What do you use?

Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, 4k video, quad surround sound, Cellular, GPS, Compass, 4 gigs ram, storage and expandable to 256 gigs, 4 core cpu, fast gpu.
Excellent display, great speed, solid video and pretty darned bright too.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (SM-T710 for Litchi), Galaxy Tab A6 ( For DJI GO , maintenance only)

Yip samsung galaxy tab A 8" sm- t355y and samsung galaxy tab A 10/1 sm-p585y ,both work awsome :)

Samsung tab E 9.6... brand new. Works great but somewhat hard to see when on the beach.. No sun shade yet

Samsung tab E 9.6... brand new. Works great but somewhat hard to see when on the beach.. No sun shade yet

That's the exact one I was looking at. Bigger screen. All I need it for is the live view, so I don't really care about anything other than the display.

That's the exact one I was looking at. Bigger screen. All I need it for is the live view, so I don't really care about anything other than the display.
I was using my Samsung s7 edge phone. Really love the tablet. Good price and does the job.. only raised my cell bill by like 8 bucks

I've been using the Nexus 6P as kind of a dedicated Litchi device.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl