What am I missing here?

Reaction score
This is my 2nd P2, with an H3-3D gimbal.

Other than sluggish flight, which may be the new firmware, neither my CL or HL work. It is as if my S2 is always in normal mode. Via my iOSD mini, it alwys shows between 10-12 satellites. I calibrated the compass before flight.

I must be missing something - CL & HL worked fine on my last P2.

Any hints?

On the P2, IOC has to be enabled in the Assistant software (and in NAZA mode) before you can use that switch for HL/CL. If your previous P2 was used it might have been enabled before it got to you.

OI Photography said:
On the P2, IOC has to be enabled in the Assistant software (and in NAZA mode) before you can use that switch for HL/CL. If your previous P2 was used it might have been enabled before it got to you.
Good guess, but the truth is that's what I did the first time and forgot.

Just remember to be kind to the mentally handicapped.

DattaGroover said:
OI Photography said:

lol that's one finger I can't point ;) Glad it was a simple fix!

OI Photography said:
DattaGroover said:
OI Photography said:

lol that's one finger I can't point ;) Glad it was a simple fix!
Me, too, thanks.

Now if I could only find a way to fix the sluggishness . . .

jerrymac12000 said:
Check your software, what are the positions listed for the S2 switch? It may need to be adjusted.
Thanks Jerry. The positions are good in the software (I tested them before) The IOC needs to be enabled.

jerrymac12000 said:
Check your software, what are the positions listed for the S2 switch? It may need to be adjusted.
That was the first thing I checked- they were okay. It was the IOC that needed to be enabled - all's good now in that department.

I believe it does support h33d gimbal, try it, you can always go back to 3.4, good luck

Sana

Sanababit said:
Downgrade to firmware version 1.08, you will notice the difference

Sana
Are you talking about the Naza firmware (in the phantom itself)? If so, the 1.08 was a long time ago. I doubt it supports the H3-3D
THis is what I have now:

Attachments

• phantom.jpg
    phantom.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 326

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.