What a Deal !

Reaction score
Filters.jpg
Picked these up at Best Buy on sale for $34.99 ($15 off reg price ) plus I had a 5 dollar off coupon. 32 and change = Great Deal !!

Are they push/press on for P3Standard?

Does ND8 give enough nd to set shutter approx twice the framerate on a sunny (bright) day ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Are they push/press on for P3Standard?

Does ND8 give enough nd to set shutter approx twice the framerate on a sunny (bright) day ?

They are press on for P3S. I think they did great today. I only used the ND8. The others were still too bright today. Full sun with no clouds. This is an example of how they came out. No editing
IMG_1473039546.360534.jpg
IMG_1473039568.003377.jpg

They are press on for P3S. I think they did great today. I only used the ND8. The others were still too bright today. Full sun with no clouds. This is an example of how they came out. No editingView attachment 64078View attachment 64079

Did you have your camera settings on Auto or manual? In case manual, did ND 8 give enough to set the shutter speed to approx twice the framerate?

I saw these on Amazon for $50. Went to Best Buy and saw them for $35, so I bought them. Haven't tried them yet but looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nickster

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20