western slope

Reaction score
anyone on the western slope of Colorado? trying to NOT let this sound like a single hook up but....am seeking like minded people lmao :lol: DJI Phantom 2 vision, with a few minor upgrades.....

doesnt seem to be anyone else flying anything around here.

I'm just west of Moe in Woodland Park.

Well if you are around Colorado Springs please contact me, I sold my 1.1.1 and purchased the FC40 decided I wanted the 5.8MHZ transmitter instead of the 2.4 MHZ of the 1.1.1 plus the camera on the FC40 is really nice because I can control it with my Android Phone. Plus I also have my 350QX with the Mobius Camera on it.

nice i'd love to checkout your mobius, i have 2 phantoms, the vision and the vision plus.....they released the plus a week after i made the purchase of the vision, i was pissed.....lol, now my wife is pissed and im happy :lol: :lol:

I have PMed you my email so that you can contact me if you ever come here. The two phantoms that you have are great but more than I could afford, $499.00 is my limit plus the FC40 does not need those high priced batteries and I like to have a stock of batteries. As for the Mobius it is a great camera that takes great video in 1080P and I think that for the price I would rather have it than one of those overpriced Go Pros.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl