West side phoenix

Reaction score
Flying up here at my local park right down below the white tank mountains on the west side of Phoenix. Nice open fields and great view of the white tank mountains. Looking to over take the park with fellow phantom flyers.... I know your out there!!!

Oh boy... yea that might be a problem as I no longer have Facebook due to security reasons of my wife and the job title she holds. I'll have to pass on that one Gary. Really appreciate the reply though. Been trying to just see if anyone is out there flying. Alot of these post are from a year ago. So not to sure if anyone is still flying around up here. If you could keep me posted on your meet ups that would be great.

Oh boy... yea that might be a problem as I no longer have Facebook due to security reasons of my wife and the job title she holds. I'll have to pass on that one Gary. Really appreciate the reply though. Been trying to just see if anyone is out there flying. Alot of these post are from a year ago. So not to sure if anyone is still flying around up here. If you could keep me posted on your meet ups that would be great.

there are 8 people in the group so far and I only posted it originally to the DJI Phantom 3 group on facebook so I think it will grow as word gets around. YOu certainly would be welcome to join any of us just not sure how to let you know about the matchups without a FB account.. I am in Goodyear so also on the west side. I could post here when and where I am planning to fly if you are interested

That would be great Gary!!... I work a 4 day on 4 day off schedule so if it works out to were I'm able to fly that day you can count me in!!!...

That would be great Gary!!... I work a 4 day on 4 day off schedule so if it works out to were I'm able to fly that day you can count me in!!!...
Not sure where on the west side you are bit I went out this AM for a short time and am planning again tomorrow
Do you have a better way to reach you rather than posting on the forum

Hey Gary... yes I do. You can give me a text or call at ### ### ####. I have 2 more days of my rotation left and I'll have Tuesday -Friday off next week. I'll have 4 days to fly then.. so hopefully we'll be able to get together then. And James is the name, So.. nice to meet you!!

Last edited:
Hey Gary... yes I do. You can give me a text or call at xxx-xxx-xxxx. I have 2 more days of my rotation left and I'll have Tuesday -Friday off next week. I'll have 4 days to fly then.. so hopefully we'll be able to get together then. And James is the name, So.. nice to meet you Gary!!!...lol. thank you for the heads up!!!
Hi James
I flew today but work M-F so weekdays aren't possible except holidays and vacation
I will test you my email and cell # for texting, If possible delete your private info drom this thread

Last edited:
Oh boy... I thought I pm you so that just you and I had a conversation.... ooops. Lol. Yea that's not my permanent schedule. I work a Julian calendar year so I will be rotating out of working the weekends here very shortly and will have the weekends available to fly. So it's 4 days on 4 days off 12 hr shifts. I got 2 more rotations till I'm out of weekends.

Flying up here at my local park right down below the white tank mountains on the west side of Phoenix. Nice open fields and great view of the white tank mountains. Looking to over take the park with fellow phantom flyers.... I know your out there!!!
My Phantom 3 arrives next week. If I don't destroy it on first flight I may just see you there. I live in Casa Grande. Can you send me a map or coordinates? email: [email protected]

My Phantom 3 arrives next week. If I don't destroy it on first flight I may just see you there. I live in Casa Grande. Can you send me a map or coordinates? email: [email protected]
With this heat I haven't been out for 2 weeks. Next weekend I wont be going because I am having eye surgery on THursday and will still be wearing the eye patch. Join our group - See above for link Phoenix area DJI flyers for all multi rotor flyers in the Phoenix area. There are others in that group you can hook up with maybe for next weekend Marc and Lisa are from Chandler so he is not too far from you and he is an avid flyer. Join the group and keep in touch. and Congrats on your new P3 - just watch some of the videos about upgrading and doing the calibrations and you will be fine, On Facebook there are several P3 groups that cover the workd. DJI Phantom 3 Owners, DJI Phantom 3 Pilots and DJI Phantom 3. There are probably more but those are the 3 I follow for the P3.

Anyone still flying on the west side of Phoenix? I've been flying out at Peoria Lakes lately. Nice place, no people around, no power lines, no buildings, etc....

I try to get out whenever I can. It would be nice to get a few other to join in....

Anyone still flying on the west side of Phoenix? I've been flying out at Peoria Lakes lately. Nice place, no people around, no power lines, no buildings, etc....

I try to get out whenever I can. It would be nice to get a few other to join in....
I would like to get out again Havent been out for a while and looking for a new place to fly. I don't think I can this weekend nut next should be fine
Are you still not on Facebook
How can I message you privately?

Luis I would like to fly the mountains just south of Casa Grande by the shooting range. it looks so nice and there is trailers to hike up a ways.
We had been doing some flying over Gila River Res. just south of Chandler by 10 & Riggs

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Im
I would like to get out again Havent been out for a while and looking for a new place to fly. I don't think I can this weekend nut next should be fine
Are you still not on Facebook
How can I message you privately?
I'm not in Facebook but a good friend is. I think his name in rher

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers