Went out today and got an issue

Reaction score
Went out to the fairmount park area in Philadelphia and got a 360 degree video footage of a statue... took me long time to do it and then I got home and found out that the SD card don't have the footage... I am mad, because I waste my time for nothing. Is there is a way to at least get this in another way?

I am sure you did press the start video button on DJI app, but I have been caught out before now. I much prefer the auto record of Litchi.
If you did use DJI, then you should have at least a low quality version on your device.

I checked the tablet and seen to be that didn't record as well the video. So mad, spent time doing this video and was amazingly well executed and now I got pretty much nothing. I thought I hit the record button, I never forget to do it. I think something happens that the DJI app stopped recording and I didn't even noticed.

I always wait for that "Bonk" noise and then look to see if the timer is counting up under the red button. I've hit it at times only to have nothing counting when I looked again at it. Usually my fault after I took a still photo and moved it back to video and I didn't actuate it right.

Reactions: macoman
I always wait for that "Bonk" noise and then look to see if the timer is counting up under the red button. I've hit it at times only to have nothing counting when I looked again at it. Usually my fault after I took a still photo and moved it back to video and I didn't actuate it right.
Put these words in stone. I also fly and no record. 100km journey for nothing.

Sorry to hear that man. I think you are SOL on that one.. I've done that a few times. Now I use auto record on litchi and don't even have to think about it.

Just this morning I drove 30 mins to the coast of Malibu. Found a beautiful spot, as soon as I put the truck in park it hit me [emoji45] left my SD cards at home! Haha now that's just plain stupid right there.

Happens to the best of us!
Yes indeed,I love getting home and reviewing my flight, then on to Healthy Drones or whatever the new name is, and then on to DJI screen record to analyse the flight.
On the few occasions I have flown DJI, and forgotten to record, I am gutted.

That is the key for me. That TIMER running.
Good luck next time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav