Well after all the fuss and reading now time to enjoy Edna.

Reaction score
My bird is called Edna.

I love her. We have only know each other a short time but it feels like we have been together forever.

After a month of flying and nearly crashing into things, a month of reading forums and debating how long, high, far, quick she can go, what batteries, what props yady yadya I have realised a few things.

I don't need to go that far, I really don't need to go that high, the best places to fly are where are are very little people, the best place to try things is where you cant hurt anyone. And the best time of day is early in the morning when all those people are in bed.

Above all else I have realised and found places on my doorstep are stunning when you can look at them from any angle.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't need to go that far, I really don't need to go that high, the best places to fly are where are are very little people, the best place to try things is where you cant hurt anyone. And the best time of day is early in the morning when all those people are in bed.

Very true.....
Thanks for sharing your video

My bird is called Edna.

I love her. We have only know each other a short time but it feels like we have been together forever.
monker thumbup.gif

Reactions: Fplvert
My bird is called Edna.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
psychiatric-doctor.png

I see and doe's your wife know about this affair?

Reactions: Fplvert

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers